Our COVID-19 Statement
In view of the coronavirus pandemic, we've had to change our working practises.
The U.K. government and industry have written new guidelines for tradespeople that promote safe working in and around people’s homes. We’re using these as a template for the way that we now work.
However, staying safe is a joint responsibility, and we all have a duty to protect each other. We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.
Here are some of the main points from the Trustmark, the government endorsed quality mark, that we believe will keep us all safe.
You can read the complete guide on the Work Safe Safe Work website.
• Ensure that we, you, and anyone living with you are free from COVID-19 symptoms.
• Ask what PPE and disinfectant methods will be used by us.
• Disinfect door handles at the beginning and end of every day we are working at your home.
• Keep to social distancing guidelines at all times.
• Pay electronically using online banking if possible.
• Let us know if you or anyone else in your home develops symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of the work being completed.